Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hand Coding, and a train update, and some resource info

Hello, I've had quite a time selecting what VCE subjects im doing next year, and while i've been doing that, i hope you people have had some fun with open bve. Tommorow, as you probably know, im going to go to Melbourne, the city, i will take photos, and hopefully model a;
(in priority order)
X'trapolis train
PRIDE II talking boxes (FOUND ON EVERY metro station)
MTM posters such as 'read a book, not a road map' etc. etc.
Aussie billboards, usable for ANY Australian Route.

Hopefully one day, probably on the Christmas holidays, i will sit here with my code, and make it all. But for now, i will release all my objects on one of my servers that i own.

So, this does mean my MTM X'trapolis is coming along nicely. I'll post some interior photos in a few days. And soon enough you'll have it downloaded. I am not announcing a release date tho. because i could die, or someone close to me could. joking. but expect it next weekend... ish

Anyway, Im trying to learn how to code, right now i'm using
Dennis Lances route building tutorial, which can be found at www.freewebs.com/dennislance/

Great tutorial.

If anyone is willing to help build some Melbourne routes, email me (l32007ATlive.com.au) and I'll send you some items, and accelerate my creation of them....


Cya,
A SmartGoat

No comments:

Post a Comment