Saturday, June 19, 2010

Xtrapolis Openbve preview. IMAGES

Hello, I have been a bit quite with my xtrapolis, so to revive, or begin creating an australian bve community. I have created this so far. So without further a do. I present to you. The. Metro. X'trapolis.

 So, what do you think, post your comments below.  No comment to harsh, just dont start swearing. :)


Also, i have a few images that may become part of my future 'projects' But they will be released in the melbourne pack. Or packenham pack. or whatever.

So, anyway, i havent had any sucess on door sounds, i never seem to get on an xtrapolis that is not going sandringham. i hope you like this, and a good responce to this means i may realease this really soon!
Cya,
Goat

3 comments:

  1. Well done mate... Glad to see another person working on Aussie stuff for OpenBVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. its good to see interest. :)

    ReplyDelete